Thursday, February 17, 2011

finally getting started...

I started blog following a few years ago, but didn't have the desire become a part of the blogging world myself until shortly after I was engaged.  I had the crazy notion (very briefly) that just maybe I would get married and become one of "those" stay at home moms who get to blog about home decor, share yummy recipes and post pictures of all the creative arts and crafts they make with their precious children - because that's what the majority of this blog world is all about, right?  WRONG!  Four months in to our marital bliss and I'm finally getting started on my first post... Hopefully, I can keep a couple of you family members and friends entertained as I become accustom to being Mrs. Wilson.

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to comment on your blog "The Wilson's Daily". Where do you find the time? I am looking forward to following your blog and keeping up on the happenings! This will be a good way to keep me informed since I live so far away and hardly get to talk to you.

    Love ya
    Aunt Sherri

    ReplyDelete