Friday, February 18, 2011

is it friday yet?

Ahhh... Friday, day of the week all working wives and mothers look forward to, but why?  It's not like we actually get to take a day off.  Friday just brings us one day closer to catching up on all of the laundry and cleaning we lacked doing through out the busy work week.  I'm not complaining.  I start thinking about my weekend the second I clock in on Monday morning.  Wait... correction - the second my alarm clock goes off Monday morning.  By Tuesday morning, I catch myself asking, is it Friday yet?  So, I'm all for the weekend.  This one is going to be a good one.  I can feel it.  My husband (Mr. Wilson) is off work and the sun will be shining - making for nice warm 60 degree weather!  So, bring it on!
 
If I get the mounds of laundry done and the house clean... I might treat myself to a fancy little mani/pedi (while Mr. Wilson plays golf) using this: 
 
                                          Looks like my nails also have Spring Fever too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment